Adding a photo to your email profile can not only add a personal touch but be a benefit to people in spotting fake emails. If you would like to add a photo to your email profile, the instructions below show how.
1. Find an appropriate photo and save it to your device. If you would like to use one already on the staff or main website:
For Staff Website: Go to the ‘Staff Contact’ section, locate your photo and right mouse click your image. Select ‘Save As’ and remember where you have saved it!
For Main Website: Go to the ‘About Brasenose’ menu on the home page and select ‘People’. Locate your photo and right mouse click your image. Select ‘Save As’ and remember where you have saved it!
2. Login to the email address of the account you wish to add the photo too at https://outlook.office365.com
3. Once logged in, go to the top right hand corner and single click your name. Third option down is ‘My Account’. Click it.
4. Click ‘Personal Info Tab’ as highlighted below:
5. To the left of your name is the ‘Change Photo’ button. Click it.
6. Click ‘Browse’ and locate your saved photo. Press ‘Save’.