Please note that this function is only available on Outlook Client and if the email has not been read. If you use Mac mail or Web mail, this option is unavailable.
To recall a sent email, please follow the steps below,
– Go to your Sent item box and double click the email to open in a new window.
– Go to “File” tab and click on “Resend or Recall” button.
– You will have two different options, “Recall this message” and “Resend this message”
– Click on the Recall this Message to delete or replace a sent message.
– If the email is not opened or read, you will receive and email stating that “the recall was successful”. If the recipient has read the email, you will receive an email stating ” this email cannot be recalled”.