Teaching Rooms Camera Set up With MSTeams
The Logitech Connect Cameras are set up and ready to use in all our Public Teaching rooms excluding the Amersi room and the Collaborative Teaching Room
The setup is designed to take advantage of remote meeting, Remote Teaching Tutorials and can be used for Hybrid Meetings. Please see guide on our staff website ‘Hybrid Tutorials & Meetings. Some people in the room, some joining remotely!
As you enter the Teaching Room-
- Turn on Interactive Board/Screen.
- If the Interactive board fails to boot up into Windows Desktop press the input physical button on the iBoard (front) and select source PC.
- A sound will play off the Connect Camera to indicate its connected.
- Click and Launch Microsoft Teams.
- The Camera should already be connected,set up and Ready to use.
- The Camera can be moved and adjusted for better viewing angle but is limited due to the length of the power cable and usb cable.
Remote Control Use
Camera Pan tilt and Zoom:
Tilt and zoom the camera using the controls on the remote control. Press once for incremental or press and hold for continuous pan or tilt.
Answer picks up call. Hang up ends call
Mute audio with Mute button
Volume Up and Down adjusts volume